PDA

View Full Version : SB availability

slayaz
2005-05-05, 03:55
Is anyone else in the UK still waiting for an SB2 in black?

I ordered mine nearly 2 months ago from Multitask and am still (patiently) waiting.

In fact i am now starting to get angry and may go postal if it doesn't turn up soon.

Especially as Daniel Cohen has written some ace instructions for alien bbc that i am DESPERATE to try!

please... i.... need.... a.... SB.. .2

max.spicer
2005-05-05, 05:23

I ordered mine nearly 2 months ago from Multitask and am still (patiently) waiting.
I believe MultiTask computing are expecting another shipment next week that should enable them to clear their backlog. Obviously though, you need this sort of information from the horse's mouth in order to rely on it! If you give them a ring directly, they should be able to give an accurate estimate.

mmca22gr
2005-05-05, 07:09
I ordered mine from Multitask on 21st March and believe that I will get my SB2 in the batch supposedly to arrive in the UK next week. Bit of a pity that :-(

cliveb
2005-05-05, 08:12
I ordered my SB2 (wired version, black) online from www.broadbandstuff.co.uk a couple of weeks ago, and it was delivered the next day. Looks like I may have just been lucky, but I see from their website that the wired SB2 is currently in stock. The wireless one says "awaiting stock", so I guess that version is much more popular. (My house is cabled up with CAT5, so going for the wired version was not a problem, and saved me 50 quid).

Patrick Dixon
2005-05-05, 09:04
If you want a black one for the w/e (PO permitting) email me - I may be able to help. <firstname>@<lastname>.flyer.co.uk

slayaz
2005-05-05, 10:25
hey i just got home and found it has shipped!

Will be here tomorrow!

Hoo-Ray for multitask :D

Patrick Dixon
2005-05-05, 12:11
Good news. Enjoy!

mmca22gr
2005-05-06, 02:36
Looks like mine is on its way today also :-) Happy Weekend!!!

mmca22gr
2005-05-06, 04:20
Arrived in work. Have set it up but can't play any tunes yet until lunchtime!! I have an orginal SliMP3 and theis is much nicer!

slayaz
2005-05-06, 04:24
you lucky man! I had an SB1 and loved it, so i'm sure you'll be really happy.

I am toying with the idea of getting one for work as well. Let me know how it works out.

broadbandstuff.co.uk
2005-05-06, 11:56
Hi Guys,

Just noticed your posts, we do have some free stock now of the black wireless SB2 if you are still waiting, but I dont think it will last for very long...boy are these babies popular!

www.broadbandstuff.co.uk