PDA

View Full Version : Errors while scanning

Allan Hise
2005-05-04, 08:38
When I upgraded to Slimserver version 6.0.2, I deleted the
slimserversql.db file because previous attempts were acting strange.
Now, when starting the server, I get some error messages as it is scanning
the library. Any ideas how to debug this?

substr outside of string at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/CPAN/MP3/Info.pm line 735, <$fh> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in multiplication (*) at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/CPAN/MP3/Info.pm line 737, <$fh> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in multiplication (*) at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/CPAN/MP3/Info.pm line 737, <$fh> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in length at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/CPAN/MP3/Info.pm line 748, <$fh> line 1.
Size mismatch on RIFF
at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/Slim/Formats/MP3.pm line 32
substr outside of string at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/CPAN/MP3/Info.pm line 735, <$fh> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in length at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/CPAN/MP3/Info.pm line 748, <$fh> line 1.
Size mismatch on RIFF
at /Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server/Slim/Formats/MP3.pm line 32

Dan Sully
2005-05-04, 09:28
* Allan Hise shaped the electrons to say...

>When I upgraded to Slimserver version 6.0.2, I deleted the
>slimserversql.db file because previous attempts were acting strange.
>Now, when starting the server, I get some error messages as it is scanning
>the library. Any ideas how to debug this?

Allan - this looks like you have a WAV or AIFF file with an embedded ID3 tag in it?

If you can track down that file, it would be helpful.

-D
--
Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush.

Allan Hise
2005-05-04, 11:03
On Wed, 4 May 2005, Dan Sully wrote:

> * Allan Hise shaped the electrons to say...
>
> >When I upgraded to Slimserver version 6.0.2, I deleted the
> >slimserversql.db file because previous attempts were acting strange.
> >Now, when starting the server, I get some error messages as it is scanning
> >the library. Any ideas how to debug this?
>
> Allan - this looks like you have a WAV or AIFF file with an embedded ID3 tag in it?
>
> If you can track down that file, it would be helpful.
>

I don't have any AIFF or WAV files in my library. Anything else it could
be?