PDA

View Full Version : slimserver desktop icon



shaboyi
2005-04-13, 05:08
I use desktop shortcuts on XP and W2K for slimserver. When I first
set it up, there is the slimsever icon (an image of the SB). But
typically over time, it just reverts to the typical IE placeholder
icon.

Is there an icon file somewhere so I can just set it to the SB icon for good?

Thanks!

gharris999
2005-04-13, 08:22
Charles Stanton <shaboyi@...> writes:

>
> I use desktop shortcuts on XP and W2K for slimserver. When I first
> set it up, there is the slimsever icon (an image of the SB). But
> typically over time, it just reverts to the typical IE placeholder
> icon.
>
> Is there an icon file somewhere so I can just set it to the SB icon for good?
>
> Thanks!
>


This is what I'm using:
ftp://gharris999 (AT) ftp-www (DOT) earthlink.net/webdocs/slimstuff/SlimServer.ico

shaboyi
2005-04-13, 13:41
Gordon, Thanks, but that ftp site does not let me logon anonymously.
Do I need a user and password (i also tried my email address and
anonymous as password, but that did not work....).

On 4/13/05, Gordon Harris <gharris999 (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:
> Charles Stanton <shaboyi@...> writes:
>
> >
> > I use desktop shortcuts on XP and W2K for slimserver. When I first
> > set it up, there is the slimsever icon (an image of the SB). But
> > typically over time, it just reverts to the typical IE placeholder
> > icon.
> >
> > Is there an icon file somewhere so I can just set it to the SB icon for good?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
>
> This is what I'm using:
> ftp://gharris999 (AT) ftp-www (DOT) earthlink.net/webdocs/slimstuff/SlimServer.ico
>
>

David Zuckerman
2005-04-13, 13:56
On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 04:41:43PM -0400, Charles Stanton wrote:
> Gordon, Thanks, but that ftp site does not let me logon anonymously.
> Do I need a user and password (i also tried my email address and
> anonymous as password, but that did not work....).

Give this one a try:

http://home.earthlink.net/~gharris999/slimstuff/SlimServer.ico

-David

Mike Hanson
2005-04-13, 14:36
Here's mine: www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox.ico. (Right-click and select "Save Target As...")

-=> Mike Hanson <=-
http://www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox128.png
http://www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox64.png
http://www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox48.png
http://www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox32.png
http://www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox24.png
http://www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox16.png

Damon Riley
2005-04-15, 11:41
Sheesh. Why didn't you just mail the guy an icon! LOL!

-- Damon

Mike Hanson wrote:
> Here's mine: www.avzine.com/images/squeezebox.ico. (Right-click and
> select "Save Target As...")
>
> -=> Mike Hanson <=-
>
>