PDA

View Full Version : Tiger and dropouts



Steven Moore
2005-04-12, 08:53
With Tiger (mac os 10.4) being released in a week has the dropout
problems when using slimserver on it been resolved? Where these
dropouts only on wireless or both wired and wireless?

Thanks for any replies.

Steven Moore

Steven Moore
2005-04-12, 08:56
Sorry should be be about 2 weeks (29th) until the release.

Steven Moore
On 12 Apr 2005, at 4:53 pm, Steven Moore wrote:

> With Tiger (mac os 10.4) being released in a week has the dropout
> problems when using slimserver on it been resolved? Where these
> dropouts only on wireless or both wired and wireless?
>
> Thanks for any replies.
>
> Steven Moore
>
>

Dan Sully
2005-04-12, 09:20
* Steven Moore shaped the electrons to say...

> Sorry should be be about 2 weeks (29th) until the release.

There was a bug regarding Tiger that ended up being an issue with it's TCP
stack. From what I understand, that was fixed just before the gold master was labeled.

-D
--
<weezyl> $6.66: The Value Meal of the Beast.

Steven Moore
2005-04-12, 09:35
Excellent.

Steven Moore
On 12 Apr 2005, at 5:20 pm, Dan Sully wrote:

> * Steven Moore shaped the electrons to say...
>
>> Sorry should be be about 2 weeks (29th) until the release.
>
> There was a bug regarding Tiger that ended up being an issue with it's
> TCP
> stack. From what I understand, that was fixed just before the gold
> master was labeled.
>
> -D
> --
> <weezyl> $6.66: The Value Meal of the Beast.
>

dean
2005-04-12, 10:42
I got confirmation this morning that it was indeed fixed.

-dean

On Apr 12, 2005, at 9:20 AM, Dan Sully wrote:

> * Steven Moore shaped the electrons to say...
>
>> Sorry should be be about 2 weeks (29th) until the release.
>
> There was a bug regarding Tiger that ended up being an issue with it's
> TCP
> stack. From what I understand, that was fixed just before the gold
> master was labeled.
>
> -D
> --
> <weezyl> $6.66: The Value Meal of the Beast.
>