PDA

View Full Version : Bug?



Healy
2005-03-17, 13:28
playlist directory server setting is blank as only using itunes = no
browse playlist menu in the player itself even though it's enabled.

Add a playlist directory as well as itunes = a browse playlist menu in
the player itself

using 6.0b1

kdf
2005-03-17, 13:36
Quoting Healy <slim (AT) nwgeeks (DOT) com>:

> playlist directory server setting is blank as only using itunes = no
> browse playlist menu in the player itself even though it's enabled.
>
> Add a playlist directory as well as itunes = a browse playlist menu in
> the player itself
>
> using 6.0b1

1) please confirm using the latest nightly build, if you can.

2) enabled as in enabled in server settings->plugins, or enabled as in also set
to "use iTunes" in server settings?

-kdf

Healy
2005-03-17, 13:41
On Mar 17, 2005, at 12:36 PM, kdf wrote:

> Quoting Healy <slim (AT) nwgeeks (DOT) com>:
>
>> playlist directory server setting is blank as only using itunes = no
>> browse playlist menu in the player itself even though it's enabled.
>>
>> Add a playlist directory as well as itunes = a browse playlist menu in
>> the player itself
>>
>> using 6.0b1
>
> 1) please confirm using the latest nightly build, if you can.

I prefer not not use nightly builds if I can, but I'll see if I can
test it out for you.
>
> 2) enabled as in enabled in server settings->plugins, or enabled as in
> also set
> to "use iTunes" in server settings?
>

Enabled as in: the menu item is added for the player settings in the
squeezebox player menu.
However, I am also doing "use iTunes" in server settings.

kdf
2005-03-17, 13:47
Quoting Healy <slim (AT) nwgeeks (DOT) com>:

>
> On Mar 17, 2005, at 12:36 PM, kdf wrote:
>
> > Quoting Healy <slim (AT) nwgeeks (DOT) com>:
> >
> >> playlist directory server setting is blank as only using itunes = no
> >> browse playlist menu in the player itself even though it's enabled.
> >>
> >> Add a playlist directory as well as itunes = a browse playlist menu in
> >> the player itself
> >>
> >> using 6.0b1
> >
> > 1) please confirm using the latest nightly build, if you can.
>
> I prefer not not use nightly builds if I can, but I'll see if I can
> test it out for you.

no problem. It just helps as a confirmation, but its not required.

> >
> > 2) enabled as in enabled in server settings->plugins, or enabled as in
> > also set
> > to "use iTunes" in server settings?
> >
>
> Enabled as in: the menu item is added for the player settings in the
> squeezebox player menu.
> However, I am also doing "use iTunes" in server settings.

ok thanks.

best to file that as a bug report then, so it wont get lost :)

-kdf