PDA

View Full Version : Nightlies



JJ
2005-03-14, 15:48
Where does one download the nightlies and what is the version numbering
system used to identify nightly releases?

Dan Sully
2005-03-14, 15:52
* JJ shaped the electrons to say...

>Where does one download the nightlies and what is the version numbering
>system used to identify nightly releases?

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/

In Server Settings - there is a revision number at the bottom.

-D
--
<iNoah> I think someone should create a magazine for computer peripherals, called Card & Driver

Steve Bernard, Jr
2005-03-14, 18:41
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:52:57 -0800, Dan Sully wrote:

> http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/
>
> In Server Settings - there is a revision number at the bottom.

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier, but this jogged my memory. My
SVN version is updated to revision 2495, but my Server Settings page
just has:

SlimServer Version: 6.0b1 - $Revision$

I've never seen this variable set since this change was checked in the
other day.

-Steve

Dan Sully
2005-03-14, 18:44
* Steve Bernard, Jr shaped the electrons to say...

>> In Server Settings - there is a revision number at the bottom.
>
>Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier, but this jogged my memory. My
>SVN version is updated to revision 2495, but my Server Settings page
>just has:
>
>SlimServer Version: 6.0b1 - $Revision$
>
>I've never seen this variable set since this change was checked in the other day.

That's interesting.. what OS are you running on?

-D
--
<noah> I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.

Steve Bernard, Jr
2005-03-14, 18:46
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:44:00 -0800, Dan Sully wrote:
> >
> >SlimServer Version: 6.0b1 - $Revision$
> >
> >I've never seen this variable set since this change was checked in the other day.
>
> That's interesting.. what OS are you running on?

Ubuntu Linux 4.10

-Steve

JJ
2005-03-15, 05:09
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Sully" <dan (AT) slimdevices (DOT) com>
To: "Slim Devices Discussion" <discuss (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 3:52 PM
Subject: [slim] Nightlies


>* JJ shaped the electrons to say...
>
>>Where does one download the nightlies and what is the version numbering
>>system used to identify nightly releases?
>
> http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/
>
> In Server Settings - there is a revision number at the bottom.

I just installed the 3/15 nigthly for Windows and it claims to be the same
revision, 6.0b1-r2461, as did the 3/14 nightly. I guess I don't
understand how the versioning works. Does this mean that the server exe
is the same, but that other files may have changed?