PDA

View Full Version : CH Slim community get together



fcm4711
2005-01-13, 01:34
Hi all

I'd love to attend the Slim Devices get together
this Friday after Mac World, but unfortunately I am
not in the bay area anymore.

However I'd like to have a get together this
Friday evening, January 14. for folks in Switzerland.
Depending on the amount of people we could meet
at my place in Oberduernten (that's close to
Hinwil) or in a Restaurant.

Please let me know what you think.

felix(dot)mueller(at)gwendesign(dot)ch

See you soon
Felix





__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

mherger
2005-01-13, 01:43
Hi Felix

> I'd love to attend the Slim Devices get together
> this Friday after Mac World, but unfortunately I am
> not in the bay area anymore.
>
> However I'd like to have a get together this
> Friday evening, January 14. for folks in Switzerland.
> Depending on the amount of people we could meet
> at my place in Oberduernten (that's close to
> Hinwil) or in a Restaurant.

And this only one after I wanted to ask you whether you're actually living
in Switzerland... Well, I'd really like to join you. But as I'm living at
the Genfersee, that's not really close. If you pushed it one week... I'll
be in the Aarau region around the 22nd.

Do you think there are many Slim users in Switzerland?

--

Michael

-----------------------------------------------------------
Help translate SlimServer by using the
SlimString Translation Helper (http://www.herger.net/slim/)

Tim Morley
2005-01-13, 01:57
Hey Felix, I am in UK, but have been to Hinwil. Do you know the company
FERAG?
I remember Hinwil being beatiful about 5 years ago when I was there.

Tim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Felix Mueller" <fcm4711 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>
To: <discuss (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:34 AM
Subject: [slim] CH Slim community get together


> Hi all
>
> I'd love to attend the Slim Devices get together
> this Friday after Mac World, but unfortunately I am
> not in the bay area anymore.
>
> However I'd like to have a get together this
> Friday evening, January 14. for folks in Switzerland.
> Depending on the amount of people we could meet
> at my place in Oberduernten (that's close to
> Hinwil) or in a Restaurant.
>
> Please let me know what you think.
>
> felix(dot)mueller(at)gwendesign(dot)ch
>
> See you soon
> Felix
>
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.
> http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
>

T
2005-01-13, 02:21
> Do you think there are many Slim users in Switzerland?

I'm in Lugano, but I'm going to Italy this weekend.

Tom

Walter Wullschleger
2005-01-15, 18:45
Felix,

keep me in the loop for the next meeting. I'm living in Zurich, so it's
not to far from Oberduernten

cheers
Walt

Felix Mueller wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I'd love to attend the Slim Devices get together
>this Friday after Mac World, but unfortunately I am
>not in the bay area anymore.
>
>However I'd like to have a get together this
>Friday evening, January 14. for folks in Switzerland.
>Depending on the amount of people we could meet
>at my place in Oberduernten (that's close to
>Hinwil) or in a Restaurant.
>
>Please let me know what you think.
>
>felix(dot)mueller(at)gwendesign(dot)ch
>
>See you soon
>Felix
>
>
>
>
>
>__________________________________
>Do you Yahoo!?
>Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.
>http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
>