PDA

View Full Version : How do you control volume?

mandryka
2019-03-05, 09:15
My biggest problems come with Windows and Android. If I use my Desktop PC I just use the bog standard LMS interface and that seems to let me control in large increments, 10% maybe. I sometimes use Orange Squeeze on my phone to control the same squeezebox system and that's no better. Is there a better way?

kidstypike
2019-03-05, 09:29
My biggest problems come with Windows and Android. If I use my Desktop PC I just use the bog standard LMS interface and that seems to let me control in large increments, 10% maybe. I sometimes use Orange Squeeze on my phone to control the same squeezebox system and that's no better. Is there a better way?

Using the LMS web interface clicking the speakers either side of the volume segments gives you 2% steps.

Android app Squeeze Ctrl gives you the option to choose volume steps.

mandryka
2019-03-05, 09:33
Using the LMS web interface clicking the speakers either side of the volume segments gives you 2% steps.

Android app Squeeze Ctrl gives you the option to choose volume steps.

Thank you! and it turns out the Orange Squeeze will change volume by increments of 1% if I use the interface on screen -- I was using the volume control buttons of my phone, and they seem to want to change by increments of 10%. So problem sorted.

Apesbrain
2019-03-05, 09:45
Material Skin ("LMS Mobile UI") can now adjust in increments as low as 1%. I have Orange Squeeze as well and it adjusts 1% at a time.