PDA

View Full Version : How to fast forward through track?

Swiftie
2019-01-24, 12:12
Could someone remind me how to fast forward through a track?
I thought holding down the >> button was the trick, but that just opens a popup that increments a number once per second.

w3wilkes
2019-01-24, 13:04
Don't do a long press. Just a click on that button should skip to the next song. I presume you're talking a Duet controller since you posted in the Duet forum?

slartibartfast
2019-01-24, 13:44
Could someone remind me how to fast forward through a track?
I thought holding down the >> button was the trick, but that just opens a popup that increments a number once per second.When the popup appears release the button then long press again and the time will increment faster.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

cramcram
2019-01-25, 03:58
I remember in the popup (appearing after a long press) you can fast forward with the scroll wheel and continue the song at the chosen time by pressing the button in the middle of the wheel.

Reminds me of the fact that the Duet Controller for its time (no smartphones!) really was an absolutely fantastic and visionary human computer interface.

slartibartfast
2019-01-25, 04:16
I remember in the popup (appearing after a long press) you can fast forward with the scroll wheel and continue the song at the chosen time by pressing the button in the middle of the wheel.

Reminds me of the fact that the Duet Controller for its time (no smartphones!) really was an absolutely fantastic and visionary human computer interface.That works as well but you don't need to press the button to play from the chosen time, just release the scroll wheel. I just tried this after seeing your comment. Every day is a school day.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk