PDA

View Full Version : ickStream problems today

84tiger
2018-12-22, 14:05
Anybody else having problems with ickStream today? I'm trying to play Tidal playlists accessed through ickStream. Plays first track OK then hangs. In LMS after playing first track any button clicks on ickStream icon on main menu get no response. Standalone Tidal app works fine.

John Luckins
2018-12-22, 16:34
I have the exact same symptoms with Qobuz. Also, when I try to log into the Ickstream music platform I am informed that the site is not secure because "The website’s security certificate is not yet valid or has expired." I speculate that this failure is likely fundamental to LMS being able to securely log a user onto their Ickstream account or the services therein. Not sure if anyone on this Forum knows who to contact to get the security certificates corrected.

John

w3wilkes
2018-12-22, 20:59
I don't know if @erland spends time here anymore. You could PM him, he's one of the ickstream people.

erland
2018-12-23, 00:47
Anybody else having problems with ickStream today? I'm trying to play Tidal playlists accessed through ickStream. Plays first track OK then hangs. In LMS after playing first track any button clicks on ickStream icon on main menu get no response. Standalone Tidal app works fine.

We had a certificate update issue on our servers yesterday, hopefully it should now be solved.
Let us know if you still have issues.

84tiger
2018-12-23, 12:01
We had a certificate update issue on our servers yesterday, hopefully it should now be solved.
Let us know if you still have issues.

Working fine on my end - thanks for your help.

John Luckins
2018-12-23, 16:21
All fine with me too now. Thanks a lot for sorting it out so quickly.

John