PDA

View Full Version : Gotta shout it out!

Ikabob
2018-09-23, 05:12
After so many many years with the SB system I feel more enthused and thankful that I have this entertainment/music system!
Thanks go out to all those who have contributed to its preservation and high quality. There is no other ecosystem that compares.
After so many years, I have the same passion and love for my Squeezebox ecosystem as ever....even more so.
Thank you !!!

Fahzz
2018-09-23, 05:29
After so many many years with the SB system I feel more enthused and thankful that I have this entertainment/music system!
Thanks go out to all those who have contributed to its preservation and high quality. There is no other ecosystem that compares.
After so many years, I have the same passion and love for my Squeezebox ecosystem as ever....even more so.
Thank you !!!

So turn it up LOUD!

jo-wie
2018-09-29, 04:18
Thank you !!!

+1