PDA

View Full Version : YouTube auth not working anymore

doubleugk
2018-08-08, 01:52
Hi,

I just discovered that the YouTube plugin doesn't work anymore, because the authentication isn't working anymore

Oauth configuration missing, please see YouTube plugin settings

Is there anything I need to change in the settings, because YouTube switched to the new payed content model.

Any tips appreciated.

Thx wgk

slartibartfast
2018-08-08, 04:59
Hi,

I just discovered that the YouTube plugin doesn't work anymore, because the authentication isn't working anymore

Is there anything I need to change in the settings, because YouTube switched to the new payed content model.

Any tips appreciated.

Thx wgkWorks for me. When did you last use it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

markm9999
2018-08-08, 08:54
Works for me. When did you last use it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'll second this - everything is working just fine for me.

philippe_44
2018-08-08, 22:26
Hi,

Any tips appreciated.

Thx wgk

You just need to re-do the authorization sequence. Click "Get Code", optionally clik "Refresh" if you don't see a red code then just follow the instructions above

doubleugk
2018-08-09, 13:18
Thx all 4 ur replies.

I've repeated the get-code procedure and it works for songs now, maybe it was not broken before because I got the error when I was accessing My Playlists and My Subscriptions.
That worked in the past. Does that work 4 guys?

Cheers wgk

doubleugk
2018-08-19, 09:12
I repeated the whole registration process and the everything is working fine again.

Thx for helping.