PDA

View Full Version : Ipeng needs Duet controller to stay connected

Jazzyguy
2018-04-22, 20:00
I have an odd problem. It seems that unless my Duet’s controller is on, iPeng wont find the receiver.

I realize that the controller is needed to setup the Duet. However, I would like to box the controller after setup and strictly use iPeng thereafter. But after about half a day or so, iPeng will then loose connection to the receiver until I simply turn on the Controller, then iPeng will auto connect to the receiver.

Anyway I can achieve this?

pippin
2018-04-23, 02:47
I have an odd problem. It seems that unless my Duet’s controller is on, iPeng wont find the receiver.

I realize that the controller is needed to setup the Duet. However, I would like to box the controller after setup and strictly use iPeng thereafter. But after about half a day or so, iPeng will then loose connection to the receiver until I simply turn on the Controller, then iPeng will auto connect to the receiver.

Anyway I can achieve this?

Please move this to the „MySqueezebox.com“ section and maybe explain it a bit more.
The title is misleading, what you are seeing is your Receiver dropping off MySqueezebox.com, that’s why iPeng then no longer sees it, but the cause is either a problem with your Receiver or the MySqueezebox.com registration is broken or something.

Here in the 3rd party section it’s probably not getting attention for that.