PDA

View Full Version : Media server Web Interface not Working in Version 7.9.1

msz03
2018-04-19, 20:06
After installing v 7.9.1 of the media server, the web interface no longer works. Anyone else have that problem?

Mnyb
2018-04-19, 21:40
After installing v 7.9.1 of the media server, the web interface no longer works. Anyone else have that problem?

Not a common problem , so you should provide some more info on your system . LMS runs on dozens of platforms .

OS of the machine running LMS ? , where is the web browser on the same machine another computer on the network ?
What web browser ? Tried different browsers ? Fixed your firewall and AV settings ?

Does LMS actually run at all

msz03
2018-04-20, 11:44
Not a common problem , so you should provide some more info on your system . LMS runs on dozens of platforms .

OS of the machine running LMS ? , where is the web browser on the same machine another computer on the network ?
What web browser ? Tried different browsers ? Fixed your firewall and AV settings ?

Does LMS actually run at all

I was in the process of answering all the questions when I got a message on my PC that an update of the media server was available. After the install, the web interface now works.

Just for the record: OS Windows 7; using CHROME (though same issue with IE and Firefox): LMS is running OK (able to use my music library on my PC and play files via a Squeezebox Touch connected to my Creek amp); Firewall and AV settings OK (the web interface worked fine prior to LMS 7.9.1); browser and LMS running on the same PC