PDA

View Full Version : How setup Radio on Touch

Jeddie
2017-12-29, 23:28
Hello all,

I have had a Touch for a number of years. But I have never used the radio! But due to a change in my rig, I was contemplating using the Touch Radio.

I have tried going into LMS > local radio> Stations > selected my required station > Save. But it seems it did not save?

Do I need to set this up in My Squeezebox?

Can somebody give me pointer on how to set this up please?

JJZolx
2017-12-29, 23:36
It's not clear to me what you're trying to do. Just play a radio station? It should begin playing when you select it from the list of local stations. If not, it will display some kind of error message.

toby10
2017-12-30, 05:54
..... Do I need to set this up in My Squeezebox?

yes.... Install TuneIn app and set local market.

Otherwise, your "local" market is determined by how your ISP reports it's IP's to the internet. Some are very specific, assigning and reporting IP's down to a few blocks in a neighborhood. While another ISP might show a wide generic region as "local" based on your assigned and reported IP.

Jeddie
2018-01-01, 04:34
It's not clear to me what you're trying to do. Just play a radio station? It should begin playing when you select it from the list of local stations. If not, it will display some kind of error message.

Yes - I would like to be able save several Radio Stations so I can play them via the touch.

kidstypike
2018-01-01, 05:15
Yes - I would like to be able save several Radio Stations so I can play them via the touch.

You don't need to "save" the radio stations to be able to play them, just press the Play button.

If you've pressed the save (heart) button you should see the station under Favourites.