PDA

View Full Version : deleting WiFi connection

Robert Lauriston
2017-12-22, 14:07
In trying to resolve a Pandora issue, Eero support suggested I try "completely forgetting the network settings." Is there any way to do that short of restoring factory settings?

I have ssh access. Maybe delete or edit something in /etc/network?

DJanGo
2017-12-22, 14:18
In trying to resolve a Pandora issue, Eero support suggested I try "completely forgetting the network settings." Is there any way to do that short of restoring factory settings?

I have ssh access. Maybe delete or edit something in /etc/network?

Filed under "General Discussion" and no Hardware Infos provided..

Robert Lauriston
2017-12-22, 15:23
Is there a more specific sub-forum that's appropriate? I didn't see one. The Linux / Unix one says "Running the server software on Linux / Unix variants," which I'm not doing.

It's a Squeezebox Touch. Is the OS different between various models? I assumed it wouldn't matter.

Robert Lauriston
2017-12-22, 15:35
Never mind, I just reset to the factory defaults. It still has all my apps and favorites so that was no big deal.

toby10
2017-12-23, 03:49
..... It's a Squeezebox Touch. Is the OS different between various models? I assumed it wouldn't matter.

Yes, but more like groups of players. Touch/Duet Controller/Radio are similar and the Boom/SB3/Transporter are similar. Menu items/access/location are different for each group. Certain functions are also group unique.

Mnyb
2017-12-23, 12:04
Yes, but more like groups of players. Touch/Duet Controller/Radio are similar and the Boom/SB3/Transporter are similar. Menu items/access/location are different for each group. Certain functions are also group unique.

And the really old ones to SB1 and slimp3 :) and within their groups their capacity differs a bit .

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Hardware_comparison

And how to wrestle thier respective setups differs a bit to , but usually they are not smart enough to forget a connection it’s usually a new setup in the “new” players in the old ones one migth use the ir remote to edit a setup