PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Plus still working with LMS these days?

MeSue
2017-09-19, 15:17
I've recently revisited Pandora since Slacker no longer works well on my Squeezeboxes. I have a few stations tweaked to my liking and was considering upgrading to Plus to get rid of ads. Just making sure that it still works before I do.

I probably wouldn't get it, but just out of curiosity... what about Pandora Premium?

wpf7
2017-09-22, 04:49
I had a Plus (no ads) subscription that expired a few months ago. It still worked as expected, no ads, streams still at 128k on SB. There was a slight delay after subscribing where I still heard ads, Pandora support was fast, the problem resolved itself after an hour or two.

I enjoyed the no ads functionality. That same subscription upgrade also allows station offline downloading on a smartphone which was also nice.

MeSue
2017-09-29, 13:08
I had a Plus (no ads) subscription that expired a few months ago. It still worked as expected, no ads, streams still at 128k on SB. There was a slight delay after subscribing where I still heard ads, Pandora support was fast, the problem resolved itself after an hour or two.

I enjoyed the no ads functionality. That same subscription upgrade also allows station offline downloading on a smartphone which was also nice.

Great, thanks!

psp
2017-11-29, 09:53
I've used Pandora Plus on my SBT's for several years (zero problems, LMS v 7.7.3 r16676... several years old). I'm considering Pandora Premium; any issues or advice?

Many thanks,
Peter

marco79cgn
2017-12-11, 11:36
I'm using Pandora Premium. Since it's officially not available in my country, I'm using a SmartDNS service to bypass the geo ip restrictions. Besides that, no issues.

bill77056
2018-02-12, 16:33
Are you listening to Pandora Premium through Squeezebox?

Thanks