PDA

View Full Version : How to change lastfm password

axel112
2017-09-03, 05:41
Hi there!

I have updated/changed my password at last.fm. Now my squeezeboxradio doesn't scobble.

I'm using settings -> advance -> last.fm audioscrobbling

Where do I change my password? I can't delete current user just turn scobbling on/off.

On mysqueezebox.com I don't have last-fm.

I can use ssh to browse files and folders of my squeezeboxradio. I'm thinking if the password is stored in a file maybe.

Have a nice day!

garym
2017-09-03, 06:15
Hi there!

I have updated/changed my password at last.fm. Now my squeezeboxradio doesn't scobble.

I'm using settings -> advance -> last.fm audioscrobbling

Where do I change my password? I can't delete current user just turn scobbling on/off.

On mysqueezebox.com I don't have last-fm.

I can use ssh to browse files and folders of my squeezeboxradio. I'm thinking if the password is stored in a file maybe.

Have a nice day!

LMS > Settings > Plugins tab. Then scroll to last.fm audioscrobbler and click on settings. Remove old account and add new account credentials on that page. Then on the LMS > Settings > Player tab, make sure you set the option to use the account (this is per player).

axel112
2017-09-05, 08:48
Ok, I'll try that.

Thanks!

axel112
2017-09-05, 12:40
LMS > Settings > Plugins tab. Then scroll to last.fm audioscrobbler and click on settings. Remove old account and add new account credentials on that page. Then on the LMS > Settings > Player tab, make sure you set the option to use the account (this is per player).

I installed the lsm server on my synology nas.

Scobbling works as long as the server is up. It didn't change the stored password on my squeezeboxradio.

garym
2017-09-05, 17:18
I installed the lsm server on my synology nas.

Scobbling works as long as the server is up. It didn't change the stored password on my squeezeboxradio.

is your radio connected to LMS server?

axel112
2017-09-06, 22:05
is your radio connected to LMS server?

Yes it is. Tried to lsm server of, squeezeradio connected to mysqueezebox.com, seems to be working now. :)

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks!

Have a nice day!