PDA

View Full Version : Squeezelite newbie question

patrick31698
2017-07-10, 22:38
Hi,
i recently switched from Max2Play to picorePlayer (3.11 audio) on my Pi3 running both the LMS and squeezelite with jivelite visualisation.
I would like to use SaverSwitcher bur i find no way configuring it. Is it still working on recent pCP ? All i found about SaverSwitcher is quite old.
Another thing: Is it possible to have the WordClock Saver in german?

I also have some troubles with my (official 7") Pi Display. Touch is not working on one half of the screen. Is there any chance to adjust this by software or is it a hardware issue?

Soory for my bad english and thanks for any help
Patrick

mherger
2017-07-10, 23:57
> I would like to use SaverSwitcher bur i find no way configuring it. Is
> it still working on recent pCP ? All i found about SaverSwitcher is
> quite old.

Are you talking about the SaverSwitcher plugin in LMS? That does only
support the old players, like Boom, Classic, Transporter.

> Another thing: Is it possible to have the WordClock Saver in german?

No. You'd have to re-create the artwork files being used.

--

Michael

patrick31698
2017-07-11, 06:06
Schade :-(

Fahzz
2018-03-06, 17:05
I added some tracks to a playlist and saved the amended list under a different name. The new list crashes SquuezeLite when I try to play it. I can't find a way to delete it, which used to be a simple process. Advice appreciated.
Also is there a limit on tracks in a playlist on squeezeLite?

kidstypike
2018-03-07, 03:31
I added some tracks to a playlist and saved the amended list under a different name. The new list crashes SquuezeLite when I try to play it. I can't find a way to delete it, which used to be a simple process. Advice appreciated.
Also is there a limit on tracks in a playlist on squeezeLite?

Click on the playlist name, it should load in the left hand pane, click the delete button?

Squeezelite has the same limitation as other players, max playlist length is set at Settings > Advanced > Performance.

Fahzz
2018-03-07, 17:38
Click on the playlist name, it should load in the left hand pane, click the delete button?

Squeezelite has the same limitation as other players, max playlist length is set at Settings > Advanced > Performance.

The problem is that when I click on the playlist name things crash. The save add delete buton never appears. Can I just delete the playlist file from the playlist folder to get rid of it?

I set the maximum track number to zero, which used to mean unlimited traacks. Is this still the same with SqueezeLite?

kidstypike
2018-03-08, 02:18
Can I just delete the playlist file from the playlist folder to get rid of it?

Certainly you can, or you can open the offending playlist in Notepad or a similar text editor and edit out the problem tracks you added.

I set the maximum track number to zero, which used to mean unlimited traacks. Is this still the same with SqueezeLite?

I don't see why a squeezelite player should be any different, I'm playing a 2231 track playlist ATM on a Raspberry Pi squeezelite player, (LMS is on the same Pi), this is the largest playlist I have.