PDA

View Full Version : Where are Favorites stored on my Mac?

lreinstein
2017-04-16, 18:57
Quick Question:

I use the LMS on my MacBook Pro and am running a SB2. I would like to look at and perhaps organize my "favorites" but do not know where the files are stored on my Mac. I searched finder and frankly do not see many files related.

Thanks

Larry

jfo
2017-04-16, 20:12
Quick Question:

I use the LMS on my MacBook Pro and am running a SB2. I would like to look at and perhaps organize my "favorites" but do not know where the files are stored on my Mac. I searched finder and frankly do not see many files related.

Thanks

Larry

I don't use a Mac, but I assume they are also in the prefs folder. Look at LMS Settings>Information and scroll to the location of your preferences folder.

kidstypike
2017-04-16, 23:41
Quick Question:

Thanks

Larry

You can edit and organize your favourites using LMS web ui, clicking the pencil icon puts you in edit mode where you can make folders, drag & drop favoutites, etc..

mherger
2017-04-17, 21:10
> I use the LMS on my MacBook Pro and am running a SB2. I would like
> to look at and perhaps organize my "favorites" but do not know where the
> files are stored on my Mac. I searched finder and frankly do not see
> many files related.

It's favorites.opml in your prefs folder (see Settings/Information).

--

Michael