PDA

View Full Version : Pandora yanks my players off server and attaches them to MSB

spedinfargo
2017-02-06, 14:50
So I was removing a bunch of plugins recently (i was getting a server crash from a media browser plugin) and I think I screwed something up with Pandora.

Whenever one of my players (Radio or SB3) starts playing Pandora, it disconnects from my local library (LMS) and connects to Mysqueezebox.com to start streaming.

This wouldn't be a problem except I can no longer see those players in my Squeeze Commander app.

Is there a plugin or a setting that I turned off that would allow a player to stream from Pandora and still be connected to LMS?

Bluehusky79
2017-02-06, 15:20
I have been having a very similar problem. Curious to see any suggestions that our shared.

mherger
2017-02-06, 23:38
> Is there a plugin or a setting that I turned off that would allow a
> player to stream from Pandora and still be connected to LMS?

Yes, it's called Pandora :-)

--

Michael

spedinfargo
2017-02-07, 08:38
> Is there a plugin or a setting that I turned off that would allow a
> player to stream from Pandora and still be connected to LMS?

Yes, it's called Pandora :-)

--

Michael

I was hoping it would be something that simple - but I don't see anything on the Plugins page in LMS for Pandora (both under active, inactive, or 3rd-party pluygins). I do see this: mysqueezebox.com services handler (v1.0) which has "Switch to mysqueezebox.com for services which are not supported on your Logitech Media Server" which I currently have enabled. I don't remember turning that particular one on recently...

Might be time for me to flatten and reinstall my LMS anyway - maybe I'll see if it repro's on a brand new system.

spedinfargo
2017-02-07, 08:42
I wonder if it's similar to this issue: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106894-Can-t-connect-to-mysqueezebox-com-from-LMS&highlight=mysqueezebox

I'll try to see if my LMS is having problems connecting to MSB...

spedinfargo
2017-02-09, 18:40
Well, I don't know what happened to my Pandora plug-in on my LMS but I went nuclear and completely uninstalled and reinstalled LMS (probably was due for that anyway). Pandora plug-in is now there and enabled. Behavior went away.

All is good.