PDA

View Full Version : Lost Napster playlist

t-chok
2017-01-06, 08:48
When I went onto my SB Touch this morning, one of my Napster playlists was missing from my list of playlists on the Touch. To be sure that the playlist still existed on my Napster account, I checked it both on my Napster app on my home PC and on my phone, and it's there. For the SB Touch, I suppose it's possible that one of my kids could have accidentally hit the option for "Remove playlist from Library", but they don't recall doing that.

To get the playlist back, I've tried rebooting the Touch, but that didn't change anything. I also went onto mysqueezebox.com, but there are no options there for adding / deleting playlists. Is it possible I have too many Napster playlists (I have 65 of them) and that I've exceeded some SB Touch threshold for max number of playlists? Any other ideas for how to get this playlist back to being listed / available on the Touch?

Thanks a lot!

Tim

t-chok
2017-01-18, 06:15
Just an update... I got my Napster playlist back on my squeezeboxes, but I'm not 100% sure why. I had tried rebooting my entire system... router, squeezeboxes, PC... that had no effect. A couple days later, I went onto the Napster site and deleted one of Napster playlists, and that cut my number of Napster playlists down from 66 to 65, and then the next day I noticed that my previously "lost" Napster playlist had returned on my SB menus. Maybe it was just coincidence and I still don't really know the reason, or maybe there is a limit where the SB menus will only allow up to 65 playlists? Either way, just glad my music is back.

Tim