PDA

View Full Version : Market for used Touch and Duet?

Blindamood
2016-12-14, 11:30
I've been a little out of touch (no pun intended) with the forum for a couple of years now, enjoying my Touch and Duet. However, I recently made the leap to Sonos for better flexibility and support, so I'd like to sell my Touch and Duet/Controller. Does anyone have a handle on the current market for these? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

garym
2016-12-14, 11:50
I've been a little out of touch (no pun intended) with the forum for a couple of years now, enjoying my Touch and Duet. However, I recently made the leap to Sonos for better flexibility and support, so I'd like to sell my Touch and Duet/Controller. Does anyone have a handle on the current market for these? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

not sure, but I'd search ebay for postings and see the sorts of prices being charged there.

drmatt
2016-12-14, 12:33
There's a strong market for the touch, but the duet is much less loved. Both are worth money in good order though and if you will really never use them again you should definitely liquidate.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Blindamood
2016-12-14, 14:15
There's a strong market for the touch, but the duet is much less loved. Both are worth money in good order though and if you will really never use them again you should definitely liquidate.
Thanks. Both area in great shape and I have all the original boxes, docs, etc. I might just list them on eBay and see what happens.

meep
2016-12-14, 14:24
I put my touch up for sale this week. Original packaging etc. But no remote. Bundled in a Logitech harmony that I had spare. Got 180 for it, as a benchmark. Might help you.

Blindamood
2016-12-15, 08:36
I put my touch up for sale this week. Original packaging etc. But no remote. Bundled in a Logitech harmony that I had spare. Got 180 for it, as a benchmark. Might help you.
Thanks!