PDA

View Full Version : Pandora and microRendu

daverich4
2016-10-05, 11:41
I've been using the Squeezelite setting on my Sonore microRendu and LMS successfully with everything but Pandora. When I try to use Pandora I get the message, "You must be a subscriber to use Pandora from this device". I can play Pandora through my Transporter and Touch, just not the microRendu. Tunein works fine on the microRendu as well as my other devices. Is there some place I have to sign in to Pandora specifically for the microRendu? Something else? I've been using Pandora with LMS forever so I may have forgotten how to do it to a new device. I just checked and the microRendu is enabled in the Pandora app. Thanks.

usc95
2016-10-05, 14:00
The Pandora app only works with "real" squeezebox devices. One workaround is while playing Pandora on your touch or transporter save your Pandora stations as favorites. You should then be able to select that favorite for playback when listening to your squeezelite device.

daverich4
2016-10-06, 02:14
The Pandora app only works with "real" squeezebox devices. One workaround is while playing Pandora on your touch or transporter save your Pandora stations as favorites. You should then be able to select that favorite for playback when listening to your squeezelite device.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a try.

Girth
2016-10-06, 13:03
Third party players work fine with pandora as long as you subscribe to Pandora One.

daverich4
2016-10-07, 04:11

I just wanted to come back and let you know that your solution works as you said it would. Thanks again.