PDA

View Full Version : Search and Sort by track length or date?

mondo
2016-09-08, 15:03
Greetings,

I have a lot of live recordings in my collection and many live versions of the same song which are different lengths. I can search by a song, say "Dark Star" and it will find all of the versions of the song Dark Star in my library, but I don't see a way to sort the results by length or date, etc?

Say I want to see all versions of Dark Star sorted from longest to shortest, or shortest to longest, or all from a certain year, or all in chronological order, or reverse chronological order, etc. How do I do that? Is it possible? 3rd party plug-in, maybe? Tried Custom Browse but it didn't look possible. Any suggestions? Anyone know if Sonos can do this? Id really like to have this feature...

Roland0
2016-09-10, 08:48
I can search by a song, say "Dark Star" and it will find all of the versions of the song Dark Star in my library, but I don't see a way to sort the results by length or date, etc?
Say I want to see all versions of Dark Star sorted from longest to shortest, or shortest to longest, or all from a certain year, or all in chronological order, or reverse chronological order, etc. How do I do that?

extGUI4LMS provides such features.