PDA

View Full Version : How to customize menu items on the left bar

leafygreens
2016-06-20, 18:07
Hello,
I'd like to minimize the number if item menus on the interface since I only use a couple of them. I'm having trouble customizing what shows up, both on the browser interface as well as the android app interface.

On the browser interface, I found some of the check boxes to uncheck in the settings, but I still have the "Random Mix" and "Remote Music Libraries" and "All Artists". How do I get those off? I'd also like to customize the Radio menu. Most of those things I don't use. And I'd like to move the radio menu down, since I don't use it very much.

On the Android interface, there's a lot of junk that I show up. I never find music based on Genre, years, or albums. How can I get rid of those? I'm using the open source Sqeezer.

stubbedstarbucks424
2016-07-18, 04:21
Hello,
I'd like to minimize the number if item menus on the interface since I only use a couple of them. I'm having trouble customizing what shows up, both on the browser interface as well as the android app interface.

On the browser interface, I found some of the check boxes to uncheck in the settings, but I still have the "Random Mix" and "Remote Music Libraries" and "All Artists". How do I get those off? I'd also like to customize the Radio menu. Most of those things I don't use. And I'd like to move the radio menu down, since I don't use it very much.

On the , there's a lot of junk that I show up. I never find music based on Genre, years, or albums. How can I get rid of those? I'm using the open source Sqeezer.

Any help?

DJanGo
2016-07-18, 05:22
Any help?

Dont know...

You can disable unused stuff, but thats requires to manipulate files and all these manipulations have to be done each each you update/reinstall the lms Server.
Is this an acceptable way for you?

DJanGo
2016-07-18, 05:25
On the browser interface, I found some of the check boxes to uncheck in the settings, but I still have the "Random Mix" and "Remote Music Libraries" and "All Artists".
The first two are plugins - disable them and your "fine".
All Artists? Leave them there....

pippin
2016-07-18, 16:14
I'm almost sure that's hard coded in Squeezer