PDA

View Full Version : Newbie seeks help. Browser.app

daleyb
2016-04-01, 09:35
Hi folks I'm new here -so be patient! Iam Going to Purchase a L.S. BOX TOUCH. to be honest not got it yet, but have downloaded LMS TO MY P.C.. I hAVE 2 BROWSERS. 1.GOOGLE CHROME-DEFAULT BROWSER. and Opera. Though i think both are related in some way on the search engine. My LMS screen always diverts to opera (I cant remember if I downloaded it in that Browser -so maybe thats it) but if I wish I change it can I..? Also Scaned my tunes and thats fine-But anyone got the link to make it play .( I use foobar-so not that bothered about using it as player-more how it lays out info..)

Lastly Downloaded app on Phone.(think I got the right app..) its says "free up your music"..But thats all. Can I take it Because I have not got SB. touch yet-its not picking anything up-So shows nothing..??

castalla
2016-04-01, 09:59
Hi folks I'm new here -so be patient! Iam Going to Purchase a L.S. BOX TOUCH. to be honest not got it yet, but have downloaded LMS TO MY P.C.. I hAVE 2 BROWSERS. 1.GOOGLE CHROME-DEFAULT BROWSER. and Opera. Though i think both are related in some way on the search engine. My LMS screen always diverts to opera (I cant remember if I downloaded it in that Browser -so maybe thats it) but if I wish I change it can I..? Also Scaned my tunes and thats fine-But anyone got the link to make it play .( I use foobar-so not that bothered about using it as player-more how it lays out info..)

Lastly Downloaded app on Phone.(think I got the right app..) its says "free up your music"..But thats all. Can I take it Because I have not got SB. touch yet-its not picking anything up-So shows nothing..??

Your second point: the app you have works only with android 4 and below. You need a different (pay-for) app, eg. Squeeze Cntrl, etc.

karlek
2016-04-01, 10:03
And you'll need a Player. As long as your Squeezebox ain't there, you could try a software player like SqueezePlay on your computer.