PDA

View Full Version : Wanted! Controller

castalla
2016-02-03, 03:40
As the title says .... in good working condition.

Postage to Europe.

Man in a van
2016-02-03, 04:53
As the title says .... in good working condition.

Postage to Europe.

Have you got the train set to go with it?

Ronnie

kidstypike
2016-02-03, 05:06
Have you got the train set to go with it?

Ronnie

Nah! Controller... part of the Squeezebox Duet.

You're thinking of this feller.

utgg
2016-02-03, 05:18

Shozzer
2016-02-03, 08:12
I have one in good condition (Controller with charger - no Duet) which I might be persuaded to part with. Alternatively, have you looked at those currently on Ebay?

castalla
2016-02-03, 08:27
I have one in good condition (Controller with charger - no Duet) which I might be persuaded to part with. Alternatively, have you looked at those currently on Ebay?

Most on eBay won't post to Europe - or want too much (doesn't everyone?). PM a price ?

RonM
2016-02-03, 09:16
I once loved using my Controllers (of which I have at least three, might have another in a box). But since I ditched my Blackberry and went Android, I find myself always using Squeeze Cntrl for almost all controlling. When I'm not using that I use an app on my Windows tablet. Can't actually remember the last time I used a Controller, even though they are set up in three different rooms.

The Controller is just too slow! And since I don't use my Duet Receiver any more, I don't have to worry about setup issues (but I still have two receivers as backup, so need to keep at least one Controller around).

I just can't find any reason why I need even one Controller (aside from Receiver setup), much less three. Curious why Castalla wants one.

Castalla, PM me an offer.

R.

castalla
2016-02-03, 11:34
Okay - found one on ebay after numerous searches.

Thanks to all.