PDA

View Full Version : New Streaming requirements

DrGaryG
2016-01-05, 08:46
We had set some favorite stations and today got a message that we have to go to a new website to get them. What has happened? and how can I get my favorites back again?

kidstypike
2016-01-05, 08:53
We had set some favorite stations and today got a message that we have to go to a new website to get them. What has happened? and how can I get my favorites back again?

Message?
Email, SMS, voicemail ???

DrGaryG
2016-01-05, 09:13
Message?
Email, SMS, voicemail ???

I don't understand your message. I am referring to our squeezebox.

castalla
2016-01-05, 09:16

We can only assume that you mean stations accessed by Tunein.

If it's station Noise FM, then you have to search for Noise FM again, play it, and then set it as a new favourite. Delete the old favourite first.

Unless you give more info - station name, what device you're using, then you may as well as what time is it over there !!!

kidstypike
2016-01-05, 09:37
I don't understand your message. I am referring to our squeezebox.

And I didn't understand yours :(

DrGaryG
2016-01-05, 11:24
And I didn't understand yours :(

The message I get on my Squeezebox Radio is that I need to add Radio Tunes to play my favorite stations on my Squeezebox Radio. I am unsure how to do this. How do I download the app the message refers to?
Gary

toby10
2016-01-05, 11:28
Stations sometimes change/update their URL. Might be that simple.

toby10
2016-01-05, 11:34
The message I get on my Squeezebox Radio is that I need to add Radio Tunes to play my favorite stations on my Squeezebox Radio. I am unsure how to do this. How do I download the app the message refers to?
Gary

www.MySqueezeBox.com > Apps > Radio Tunes (might need to register first with Radio Tunes).

Sounds like your station has switched it's provider from TuneIn to Radio Tunes.

DrGaryG
2016-01-05, 12:31
www.MySqueezeBox.com > Apps > Radio Tunes (might need to register first with Radio Tunes).

Sounds like your station has switched it's provider from TuneIn to Radio Tunes.

Yes but how do I connect with this? I am not fully computer literate. The instructions are to get the Radio Tunes App or go to www.radiotunes.com. OK How do I get the app and when I am that www site then what?
GAry

peterguk
2016-01-05, 13:42
OK How do I get the app and when I am that www site then what?
GAry

As already stated, www.MySqueezeBox.com > Apps > Radio Tunes and follow instructions.

DrGaryG
2016-01-05, 14:02
As already stated, www.MySqueezeBox.com > Apps > Radio Tunes and follow instructions.

Thank you. Done now.

mitchhellman
2016-03-23, 10:34
The RadioTunes app no longer works. If you choose a stream to listen to, you get a recorded announcement stating that free access is now only available via the RadioTunes website or via official mobile apps... or a subscription to RadioTunes Premium @$7/mo. or $70/yr. I am able to play streams using the website but have been unable to determine the actual URL to plug into my Squeezebox Duet using URL Snooper 2. Has anybody had any luck?