PDA

View Full Version : Not connected to squeezebox.com

peterguk
2015-12-16, 13:31
OK, so as a result of my previous thread in this forum, i've updated my LMS to the latest 7.9 build.

Controller and Touch connect to LMS, music is playing as normal.

Control panel/Diagnostics shows LMS IP details and squeezebox.com shows IP address and ping and ports as OK.

I expected the Controller and Touch to tell me there's a software update, but they have not.

Logging into squeezebox.com, shows both of my devices as "not connected". Can't find any menu commands in Touch to connect?

castalla
2015-12-16, 13:35
OK, so as a result of my previous thread in this forum, i've updated my LMS to the latest 7.9 build.

Controller and Touch connect to LMS, music is playing as normal.

Control panel/Diagnostics shows LMS IP details and squeezebox.com shows IP address and ping and ports as OK.

I expected the Controller and Touch to tell me there's a software update, but they have not.

Logging into squeezebox.com, shows both of my devices as "not connected". Can't find any menu commands in Touch to connect?

Settings - Advanced - Network -Switch to mysb.com

You can move the menu item to the Home menu - highlight then hit +

peterguk
2015-12-16, 14:09
Settings - Advanced - Network -Switch to mysb.com

You can move the menu item to the Home menu - highlight then hit +

Thanks.

Just tried that. Only s/w version available is 7.7 which, thinking about it, would msake sense, since that is the downloadable version.

So question is: Having updated MS from 7.8 to 7.9, should my Touch follow suit automatically? Or should i do manually in some way?

castalla
2015-12-16, 14:19
Thanks.

Just tried that. Only s/w version available is 7.7 which, thinking about it, would msake sense, since that is the downloadable version.

So question is: Having updated MS from 7.8 to 7.9, should my Touch follow suit automatically? Or should i do manually in some way?

No need to change the software on Touch if it's 7.7.3

Mnyb
2015-12-16, 23:16
Touch will eventually get 7.8.1 firmware radio has no newer than 7.7.3 .

Just wait a while or reboot the server , hopefully you did not turn off automatic updates .

Mnyb
2015-12-16, 23:17
And players do,show as "unconnected" on mysb.com when they are on your local LMS .