X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrewhunterjohnston
    • Dec 2009

BBC iPlayer listen again - Help!

BBC iPlayer listen again is no longer working

I have tried to follow some of the hundreds of posts on the subject but, to a non-geek like myself, I'm afraid they are incomprehensible!
    Please can someone just provide a simple explanation of what to do. (I run my Squeezebox players from a Vortexbox)
    Thanks
  • bpa
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by andrewhunterjohnston
    BBC iPlayer listen again is no longer working

I have tried to follow some of the hundreds of posts on the subject but, to a non-geek like myself, I'm afraid they are incomprehensible!
    Please can someone just provide a simple explanation of what to do. (I run my Squeezebox players from a Vortexbox)
    Thanks
    You haven't given any specific info such as version of LMS version of plugin etc. so a general post is only thing that can be offered.

Post question on update on the above thread - rather than have multiple threads dealing with same issue.

Comment

• ModelCitizen
      • May 2005

Originally posted by andrewhunterjohnston
      Please can someone just provide a simple explanation of what to do.
      Can I second this request? In the last two or three weeks Listen Again has stopped working again and although I've read this thread I'm still baffled. Live stuff seems mostly fine (the streams work but do stop every now and again).
      Any help very appreciated. I'm not entirely technically challenged. :-)
      Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC, HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
      Kitchen/outside: Chromecast audio, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
      And... SB+, radios & tons of Chromecasts... all run from LMS and controlled via Material Skin on any nearby device and a couple of Touchs.

Comment

• ModelCitizen
        • May 2005

That's great. Thanks.
        Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC, HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
        Kitchen/outside: Chromecast audio, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
        And... SB+, radios & tons of Chromecasts... all run from LMS and controlled via Material Skin on any nearby device and a couple of Touchs.

Comment

• bpa
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ModelCitizen
          Can I second this request? In the last two or three weeks Listen Again has stopped working again and although I've read this thread I'm still baffled. Live stuff seems mostly fine (the streams work but do stop every now and again).
          Any help very appreciated. I'm not entirely technically challenged. :-)
          Need to clarify your issue.

If Listen Again stream play sometimes then the problem is likely to be rebuffering (especially as you seem to have problems with live streams as well) not related to the update to the plugin. Without the update or a bad update or if you re-installed the plugin - then NO listen again program will play using the BBCiPlayer plugin.

Comment

Working...