PDA

View Full Version : BBC iPlayer listen again - Help!

andrewhunterjohnston
2015-11-13, 06:03
BBC iPlayer listen again is no longer working

I have tried to follow some of the hundreds of posts on the subject but, to a non-geek like myself, I'm afraid they are incomprehensible!
Please can someone just provide a simple explanation of what to do. (I run my Squeezebox players from a Vortexbox)
Thanks

bpa
2015-11-13, 06:20
BBC iPlayer listen again is no longer working

I have tried to follow some of the hundreds of posts on the subject but, to a non-geek like myself, I'm afraid they are incomprehensible!
Please can someone just provide a simple explanation of what to do. (I run my Squeezebox players from a Vortexbox)
Thanks

You haven't given any specific info such as version of LMS version of plugin etc. so a general post is only thing that can be offered.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?53229-Announce-BBCiPlayer-Plugin-(UK-only)&p=834617&viewfull=1#post834617

Post question on update on the above thread - rather than have multiple threads dealing with same issue.

ModelCitizen
2015-11-13, 06:22
Please can someone just provide a simple explanation of what to do.
Can I second this request? In the last two or three weeks Listen Again has stopped working again and although I've read this thread I'm still baffled. Live stuff seems mostly fine (the streams work but do stop every now and again).
Any help very appreciated. I'm not entirely technically challenged. :-)

ModelCitizen
2015-11-13, 06:29
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?53229-Announce-BBCiPlayer-Plugin-(UK-only)&p=834617&viewfull=1#post834617

That's great. Thanks.

bpa
2015-11-13, 06:30
Can I second this request? In the last two or three weeks Listen Again has stopped working again and although I've read this thread I'm still baffled. Live stuff seems mostly fine (the streams work but do stop every now and again).
Any help very appreciated. I'm not entirely technically challenged. :-)

Need to clarify your issue.

If Listen Again stream play sometimes then the problem is likely to be rebuffering (especially as you seem to have problems with live streams as well) not related to the update to the plugin. Without the update or a bad update or if you re-installed the plugin - then NO listen again program will play using the BBCiPlayer plugin.