PDA

View Full Version : Two Duet receivers for sale and one remote with cradle..

jasongilliland
2015-10-19, 07:35
I just retired my squeezebox duet receivers and purchased a Bluesound Node 2 to replace it... I have two receivers with one Duet remote, cradle, wires, etc. Remote has some scratches on screen, but not bad. Make me an offer...
Thanks

Giza2020
2015-10-21, 09:19
I just retired my squeezebox duet receivers and purchased a Bluesound Node 2 to replace it... I have two receivers with one Duet remote, cradle, wires, etc. Remote has some scratches on screen, but not bad. Make me an offer...
Thanks

Which country are you in?

jasongilliland
2015-10-21, 13:22
United States.

tomkiki
2015-12-12, 11:25
Thanks

Curious about your experience with the bluesound. Is it a viable replacement for the squeezebox? I'm assuming you sold the squeezeboxes.

Jon T
2016-10-22, 09:46
Thanks

I know it's been awhile since you posted this, but are these still available? Thanks!