PDA

View Full Version : Duet and Controller For Sale

kc5f
2015-10-18, 12:31
For sale in US: Duet and Controller with cables. $100. We got rid of the box a few months ago in a cleaning frenzy, and I think the booklet was in it, but it's available online as a pdf.

It still works fine, but our Boom and Radio serve our current purposes better.

kc5f
2015-10-25, 04:30
Given the response to my and Jason's posts, it looks like I'll just keep using mine, since I don't expect to be in Europe any time soon! I'm sure I could sell it for less, but it still is useful to me. And I'm not an eBay fan!

pinkdot
2015-10-25, 14:04
I sold mine a year ago. And still regret it. Not the receiver, but the controller! Still a nice piece of hardware to control your boxes.

Mnyb
2015-10-25, 23:03
I have mine in a box just in case .

buzzinghive
2016-02-04, 12:22
New to forum and looking to pick up an extra receiver at least - please advise if you are still interested in selling. Located in W. Canada.

marcus2004
2016-02-05, 18:38
New to forum and looking to pick up an extra receiver at least - please advise if you are still interested in selling. Located in W. Canada.

Where in western Canada are you? I'm in Regina. I am thinking of moving away from Squeezebox and have 3 sets of duets, a radio and I think 3 more receivers. I'm not positive I'm getting out of it but I have a duet set for sure that I don't use and can sell. Let me know where you're located. I might sell on ebay but I just ran across your post so thought it'd ask.
Marc

kc5f
2016-02-05, 19:29
Sounds like you've already got a better answer in Marc, Buzz. I've put mine onto an old stereo and am using it more than ever!