Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philippe_44
    • May 2008

Simple entry box + play at toplevel

Hi - How can I have an entry box with a simple play button in the toplevel menu of a plugin ? Like what you have on "Tune in URL" for radio ? I could not find that through the code. This is to add a simple 'Tune in URL" to the YouTube plugin that is re-starting to work now

[edit]: related question - I need a google API key for this application. What's the opinion here ? Shall I distribute mine (huh ?) or ask everybody to get their own (painful). Is there a possibility to get a "LMS one" ? What's the recommendation ?
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2015-08-29, 08:48.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3
  • pippin
    • Oct 2007

Doesn't the old plugin already have an entry field on the top level?
    I'll PM you on the key
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Comment

• philippe_44
      • May 2008

Originally posted by pippin
      Doesn't the old plugin already have an entry field on the top level?
      I'll PM you on the key
      The old plugin as a 'search' entry field but when you enter here a complete URL, LMS parses it an breaks it into separated items for every '.', which is not what I think makes sense. I'd like to just enter an URL and play it.
      LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Comment

Working...