PDA

View Full Version : Rebuffering problems

razorboi
2015-08-13, 12:37
Just recently I started having rebuffering problems when playing hi rez audio on my transporter. I have never experienced this before. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

toby10
2015-08-13, 14:32
Likely a network or host system issue. Tried rebooting LMS host machine and router? Which LMS version and OS? Host computer and Transporter are WiFi or wired?

Mnyb
2015-08-13, 18:58
Just recently I started having rebuffering problems when playing hi rez audio on my transporter. I have never experienced this before. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Is this on wifi ? Then I suggest the usual fault racing there . Or just use Ethernet instead .

callesoroe
2015-08-13, 23:26

Is it Hi-rez that worked before or is it new ones that you purchaced ??? I have had an issue with some hi-rez from HD-tracks. They were set as MAX FLAC compression. Don't remember wheather this is
1 or 9 . But I did a recompression with setting 5 which is my standard. This solved the problem.

Mnyb
2015-08-13, 23:44
Is it Hi-rez that worked before or is it new ones that you purchaced ??? I have had an issue with some hi-rez from HD-tracks. They were set as MAX FLAC compression. Don't remember wheather this is
1 or 9 . But I did a recompression with setting 5 which is my standard. This solved the problem.

8 is Max and 1 is minimum .

Note this only aply to the transporter .