PDA

View Full Version : Fw: Michel did you do work with Elma Engineering in Ottawa



Simon Rolfe
2004-12-10, 18:39
----- Original Message -----
From: Simon Rolfe
To: discuss (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com
Cc: mf22433 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 8:25 PM
Subject: Michel did you do work with Elma Engineering in Ottawa


Michel:

I was wondering if you had ever done any work with Elma Engineering in Ottawa. The reason for asking is that our firm specializes in locating individuals, companies and corporations who are owed money as the result of insolvency.

If you are in fact the Michel Fombellida we are seeking we are confident that we can recover net proceeds of approx.
$ 3,339.00 (Cdn.) on your behalf.

Should you be one and the same, call our office at: 1-888-352-9273

Regards,


Simon Rolfe
Award Recovery Services
www.awardrecovery.ca
admin (AT) awardrecovery (DOT) ca
1-888-35-AWARD

kdf
2004-12-10, 18:55
wow...talk about a breach of confidentiality. did you work for CIBC at any
point? ;)

Quoting Simon Rolfe <admin (AT) awardrecovery (DOT) ca>:

>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Simon Rolfe
> To: discuss (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com
> Cc: mf22433 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
> Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 8:25 PM
> Subject: Michel did you do work with Elma Engineering in Ottawa
>
>
> Michel:
>
> I was wondering if you had ever done any work with Elma Engineering in
> Ottawa. The reason for asking is that our firm specializes in locating
> individuals, companies and corporations who are owed money as the result of
> insolvency.
>
> If you are in fact the Michel Fombellida we are seeking we are confident that
> we can recover net proceeds of approx.
> $ 3,339.00 (Cdn.) on your behalf.
>
> Should you be one and the same, call our office at: 1-888-352-9273
>
> Regards,
>
>
> Simon Rolfe
> Award Recovery Services
> www.awardrecovery.ca
> admin (AT) awardrecovery (DOT) ca
> 1-888-35-AWARD

Michel Fombellida
2004-12-11, 01:03
and I am unfortunately not the guy they are looking for :-)
Michel

Jonathan Miller
2004-12-11, 02:07
is this a variation of the Nigerian scam?


On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:03:05 +0000 (UTC), Michel Fombellida
<mf22433 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:
> and I am unfortunately not the guy they are looking for :-)
> Michel
>
>

Michel Fombellida
2004-12-11, 02:37
yes, I would suspect so.
Michel

Jonathan Miller
2004-12-11, 02:46
My rich uncle died in a plane crash recently. He was on a business
trip for Elma Engineering at the time....


On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:37:50 +0000 (UTC), Michel Fombellida
<mf22433 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:
> yes, I would suspect so.
> Michel
>
>

kdf
2004-12-11, 02:49
Quoting Michel Fombellida <mf22433 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>:

> yes, I would suspect so.
> Michel

apprently it was genuine. I recieved two apologies for haing mistakenly posted
it to the list instead of personally. One was in reponse to my sarcasm, and
was intended to be to the list, I suspect. I dont think spam scam is yet up to
the level of being able to spoof human error and apology :)

-kdf

musicales
2004-12-11, 07:38
Hello,

I am using Slimserver with a Squeezebox and Winamp on a PC. I can see these
two players on my Slimserver screen but they plays two different musics.

How can I synchronize these two players ? I would like they play the same
music at the same time. Does exist an easy way ?

Regards

mherger
2004-12-11, 08:20
> I am using Slimserver with a Squeezebox and Winamp on a PC. I can see
> these
> two players on my Slimserver screen but they plays two different
> musics.
>
> How can I synchronize these two players ? I would like they play the
> same music at the same time. Does exist an easy way ?

You can't synchroniz a hardware with a software player, except for the
SoftSqueeze (which is included with the SlimServer package).

--

Michael

-----------------------------------------------------------
Help translate SlimServer by using the
SlimString Translation Helper (http://www.herger.net/slim/)

musicales
2004-12-12, 10:31
> You can't synchroniz a hardware with a software player, except for the
> SoftSqueeze (which is included with the SlimServer package).

Thanks. I have tryed to synchronize SoftSqueeze and my SqueezBox but without
results.
I use SlimServer 5.4, Java version 1.5.0 and SoftSqueeze version 1.12
I also readed the FAQ about synchronization

Does I miss something ?

Mark Bennett
2004-12-12, 10:47
What do you mean by without results?

a) You couldn't get the players to be synchronised together
(i.e. playing the same music)
b) The players were not synchronised in time
(i.e. one was ahead of the other)

If we know more about the problem we might be able to help
better.

Thanks,
Mark.

On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 18:31 +0100, musicales wrote:
> > You can't synchroniz a hardware with a software player, except for the
> > SoftSqueeze (which is included with the SlimServer package).
>
> Thanks. I have tryed to synchronize SoftSqueeze and my SqueezBox but without
> results.
> I use SlimServer 5.4, Java version 1.5.0 and SoftSqueeze version 1.12
> I also readed the FAQ about synchronization
>
> Does I miss something ?
>
>
>