PDA

View Full Version : Squeezeboxes for Sale. Duet x 2. Radios x 2. Touch.

phil5556
2015-06-25, 17:15
I am just moving over to Sonos so all my Squeezeboxes are up for sale.

No boxes unless stated but will package well for posting.

- Squeezebox Touch with power supply and remote. Good condition, usual couple of marks on high gloss finish. 160

- Squeezebox Radio Black with power supply, battery & remote. Good condition, couple of very small marks on high gloss finish. (Has NOT been updated to UE) Boxed 90

- Squeezebox Radio Black with power supply & battery. Good condition, couple of very small marks on high gloss finish. (Has NOT been updated to UE) 80

- Squeezebox Duet. Complete receiver and controller. I haven't used this one yet since buying it secondhand. I will set it up and test it before posting. Few usual marks on the back of the high gloss controller. Boxed 80

- Squeezebox Duet. Complete receiver and controller. Few usual marks on the back of the high gloss controller. 75

All prices are plus postage and would rather sell all together if anyone is interested. I will happily demo any of the players if you want to come and view. All will be reset to factory settings before posting.

I can take photos if anyone is interested.

castalla
2015-06-26, 01:53
I am just moving over to Sonos so all my Squeezeboxes are up for sale.

No boxes unless stated but will package well for posting.

- Squeezebox Touch with power supply and remote. Good condition, usual couple of marks on high gloss finish. 160

- Squeezebox Radio Black with power supply, battery & remote. Good condition, couple of very small marks on high gloss finish. (Has NOT been updated to UE) Boxed 90

- Squeezebox Radio Black with power supply & battery. Good condition, couple of very small marks on high gloss finish. (Has NOT been updated to UE) 80

- Squeezebox Duet. Complete receiver and controller. I haven't used this one yet since buying it secondhand. I will set it up and test it before posting. Few usual marks on the back of the high gloss controller. Boxed 80

- Squeezebox Duet. Complete receiver and controller. Few usual marks on the back of the high gloss controller. 75

All prices are plus postage and would rather sell all together if anyone is interested. I will happily demo any of the players if you want to come and view. All will be reset to factory settings before posting.

I can take photos if anyone is interested.

Do you listen to the BBC? Live or ccatch-up? Sonos has only the live streams in mp3 via Tunein.

Just saying.

phil5556
2015-06-26, 02:00
Do you listen to the BBC? Live or ccatch-up? Sonos has only the live streams in mp3 via Tunein.

Just saying.

Very very rarely listen to catchup. Rarely enough that I can use my laptop if I need it.

I understand Sonos limitations, but I have been using a connect for the last week and it's doing everything I need. It took 3 minutes to set up and hasn't broken. I love my SBs but the number of hours I've spent fiddling with them I could have been just listening to the Sonos. Sonos is still supported and should continue to grow, SB is now relying on people keeping it going as a hobby.

Google Music Plugin breaking was the final straw I'm afraid :(