PDA

View Full Version : loss of playlist

wp steve
2015-06-04, 10:39
I am running squeezebox 81 and all of a sudden it is not keeping the playlist when I shut down. Always worked before. I check the settings and it is set to keep the playlist. Any help would be appreciated.
WP Steve

DJanGo
2015-06-04, 11:37
Hi,
hmm squeezebox 81?
Check your prefs folder are there m3u in it?
What shut you down?
Which OS does your lms prefer?

MeSue
2015-06-04, 13:18
Do you have any sync'd players? My playlists are never saved properly for a sync group when the server restarts... been that way a looooong time.

Wirrunna
2015-06-04, 14:58
Do you have any sync'd players? My playlists are never saved properly for a sync group when the server restarts... been that way a looooong time.

Aaaahhhh, that explains it. I had not made the connection between a sync group and an unsynced player, all I observed is that occasionally a player will restart exactly where it left off, but most of the time (because my boom in the office is synced with the two touches elsewhere in the house) the playlist is lost and the restart playlist goes back months. Michael........

wp steve
2015-06-07, 22:25
Hi,
hmm squeezebox 81?
Check your prefs folder are there m3u in it?
What shut you down?
Which OS does your lms prefer?

It is when I shut it down, when I return the player is empty and I need to load the playlist again. Looks like version 3 4 5 software. Do not see m3u anywhere. I use windows 95
WP Steve