PDA

View Full Version : Radio stations not playing when connected to my computer

mike d
2015-03-06, 03:53
When i connect to my computer to listen to my mp3 music which i setup, I cant listen to some of my radio stations i get a voice recording saying (Due to licence restriction in the uk radio tunes is only avaliabe to streem through there official site ). But when i turn my labtop off i can listen to my music again. Why is this.

toby10
2015-03-06, 09:01
Some stations or all stations? Go to LMS icon on your Windows Task Bar, right click, select Control Panel > Diagnostics. What is reported for ALL pings, ports, IP's?

bonze
2015-03-06, 09:08
When i connect to my computer to listen to my mp3 music which i setup, I cant listen to some of my radio stations i get a voice recording saying (Due to licence restriction in the uk radio tunes is only avaliabe to streem through there official site ). But when i turn my labtop off i can listen to my music again. Why is this.
Would be helpful if you actually told us the name of the station

mike d
2015-03-06, 12:55
Would be helpful if you actually told us the name of the stationIts some of the radio station from hiphop to house and the of the radio station is ( radio tunes.com ). Which controls the ones dont work.

toby10
2015-03-07, 04:07
Its some of the radio station from hiphop to house and the of the radio station is ( radio tunes.com ). Which controls the ones dont work.

Still have not answered the questions.

1a. Duet connected to LMS on your computer, it plays your local mp3 music and some stations fine, correct?

1b. When you turn off laptop hosting LMS your Duet then connects to MySB.com, correct? Now Duet properly plays stations it could not play on LMS, correct?

2. What is exact name/location/URL of the station as described in 1b?

bonze
2015-03-07, 04:36
Still have not answered the questions.

1a. Duet connected to LMS on your computer, it plays your local mp3 music and some stations fine, correct?

1b. When you turn off laptop hosting LMS your Duet then connects to MySB.com, correct? Now Duet properly plays stations it could not play on LMS, correct?

2. What is exact name/location/URL of the station as described in 1b?

OK, finally deciphered the above messages.....

He's referring to the site http://www.radiotunes.com/

If you search in Radio, there are a few 'stations' available. Chill/Dance/Jazz etc.
When streamed locally in the UK they won't play due to restrictions.
When streamed from mysb, they work OK, most likely because mysb is in Europe or US or somewhere.

mike d
2015-03-07, 05:04
OK, finally deciphered the above messages.....

He's referring to the site http://www.radiotunes.com/

If you search in Radio, there are a few 'stations' available. Chill/Dance/Jazz etc.
When streamed locally in the UK they won't play due to restrictions.
When streamed from mysb, they work OK, most likely because mysb is in Europe or US or somewhere.Yes thats right is there away around this so i dont have to turn off my laptop to listen to these radio stations ( chill ) is one of them.