PDA

View Full Version : How to install apps not listed

mike d
2015-02-13, 14:40
Can anyone please tell me how to install apps not listed like radio tunes.

pippin
2015-02-13, 15:56
What do you mean by "App's not listed".
If you activated them on MySB but they don't show up on your player, chances are that there's something wrong with your player's registration on MySB.
Which player model is this?

mike d
2015-02-15, 01:53
What do you mean by "App's not listed".
If you activated them on MySB but they don't show up on your player, chances are that there's something wrong with your player's registration on MySB.
Which player model is this?First of thanks for the reply basically i added some radio station i like to my faverites, After 2 day the I can't listen to them i get a repeated message say ( Due to licence restriction in the uk radio tunes is only avalabe to streem through there official site ) . You have to register to get there free app which i think you then can listen to there many radio station. This is where i'm at i don't understand the rest i'm new to the duet protacals.

toby10
2015-02-16, 03:00
Which Apps? Did you install & configure Apps from the online web UI?
www.MySqueezeBox.com

mike d
2015-02-16, 13:42
Which Apps? Did you install & configure Apps from the online web UI?
www.MySqueezeBox.comWhat i have done is from the duet menu i selected radio and found the radio station from there. After saving the radio station from there 2 days later I get the message from the above post i made. All i wont to do is to listen to the radio station again, With out me getting the message say i have to register to listen. Do you now how you can make it work with SB. Im new to this.

Mnyb
2015-02-16, 22:06
Which radio station ?

Btw get yourself a free tunein account and register that ? That migth improve stuff .

But most interestingly what radio station

mike d
2015-02-17, 14:18
Which radio station ?

Btw get yourself a free tunein account and register that ? That migth improve stuff .

But most interestingly what radio station
its working now.