PDA

View Full Version : Tridode Spotify missing tracks

Ikabob
2015-01-11, 08:11
I am a recent subscriber to Spotify + Triode's excellent plugin. I just noticed that some of the albums are missing tracks. For instance, the DG recording of Sibelius' Violin Concerto played by Anne-Sophie Mutter is missing the 2nd movement. This is not good for listening to classical pieces. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Man in a van
2015-01-11, 08:25
I am a recent subscriber to Spotify + Triode's excellent plugin. I just noticed that some of the albums are missing tracks. For instance, the DG recording of Sibelius' Violin Concerto played by Anne-Sophie Mutter is missing the 2nd movement. This is not good for listening to classical pieces. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Dear Spotify, as a recent subscriber, i am disappointed to ..................... :p

Ikabob
2015-01-11, 08:36
Thank you Man in a Van but id like to see the rest of your letter or the thread regarding your disappointment and my issue too. I'd also like to see their response. Thanks.

Man in a van
2015-01-11, 09:00
Thank you Man in a Van but id like to see the rest of your letter or the thread regarding your disappointment and my issue too. I'd also like to see their response. Thanks.

Irony, Ikabob, irony. :)

atb

touché

Ronnie