PDA

View Full Version : MOG on Squeezebox gone in Australia



boyastro
2014-11-14, 06:58
Hello

Here in Australia MOG has not shut down as it has an agreement with our largest phone company.

Yesterday the MOG app disappeared from the menu in all my squeezeboxes.

The MOG app for iOS app still works fine.

is this the end of MOG on squeezebox in Australia?

mherger
2014-11-14, 07:31
Heh... I was asked to shut it down - which I indeed did yesterday.

I'm in the process of re-enabling it for Australia. Please give it
another try and let me know if it still doesn't work for you in an hour
or two. Thanks!


Am 14.11.14 14:58, schrieb boyastro:
>
> Hello
>
> Here in Australia MOG has not shut down as it has an agreement with our
> largest phone company.
>
> Yesterday the MOG app disappeared from the menu in all my squeezeboxes.
>
> The MOG app for iOS app still works fine.
>
> is this the end of MOG on squeezebox in Australia?
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> boyastro's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=63560
> View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102493
>
>

boyastro
2014-11-14, 16:25
Thanks mherger, it's back up and working now. Was this a test in preparation for total shutdown? If so, are you allowed to say when that will happen? I cannot imagine that Beats Music will support squeeezebox...

mherger
2014-11-18, 00:55
> Thanks mherger, it's back up and working now. Was this a test in
> preparation for total shutdown?

No. It was an artifact of the US centric thinking which seems to catch
even myself (I'm located in Switzerland)... The "ROTW" (Rest of the
world... anything outside the US) all too often is ignored. I'm sorry
about that. My mistake.

--

Michael

boyastro
2014-11-19, 02:08
As we say over here, no worries at all. Thank you for watching these forums and your speedy replies.

Bazz
2014-11-19, 06:24
App Still Not Available on my server or on mysqueezebox.com.

mherger
2014-11-19, 06:52
> App Still Not Available on my server or on mysqueezebox.com.

Please check your country is set to Australia.

--

Michael

Bazz
2014-11-19, 13:14
Thanks Mike that was the problem

Bazz
2014-11-20, 05:58
Hi Michael. As reported changing the Country to Australia in the mysqueezebox.com account profile re enabled MOG however that disabled the Pandora App, that is Pandora requires a United States designation to activate. Any solution?

mherger
2014-11-20, 08:56
> Hi Michael. As reported changing the Country to Australia in the
> mysqueezebox.com account profile re enabled MOG however that disabled
> the Pandora App, that is Pandora requires a United States designation to
> activate. Any solution?

I'm sorry, no.

--
--

Michael

JeffNK
2015-03-17, 18:41
Hello. I've just noticed that MOG has gone again on my Squeezebox. Is there any update available?

JeffNK
2015-03-17, 18:57
Sorry it's reappeared. Must have vanished temporarily.