PDA

View Full Version : How to get url of internet radio station

pkfox
2014-10-03, 01:41
Hi all, how can I get the url of an Internet radio stream from the LMS web page when it's playing ? for instance if I'm listening to radioio.com on my Transporter is the url available anywhere ?

bpa
2014-10-03, 01:50
Hi all, how can I get the url of an Internet radio stream from the LMS web page when it's playing ? for instance if I'm listening to radioio.com on my Transporter is the url available anywhere ?

When station is playing - on RHS panel click on the name of the station / track in the playlist that is playing - more details will then appear on LHS panel of WEBUI including URL

kidstypike
2014-10-03, 01:51
If you click on the song title on the RHS, the details should load on the LHS.

pkfox
2014-10-03, 05:47
When station is playing - on RHS panel click on the name of the station / track in the playlist that is playing - more details will then appear on LHS panel of WEBUI including URL

Thanks - LMS been running all morning playing radioio without a problem so I think we have it sorted !!!

pkfox
2014-10-03, 05:47
If you click on the song title on the RHS, the details should load on the LHS.

Thanks very much.