PDA

View Full Version : Various Squeezeboxes for sale

gruntwolla
2014-08-27, 06:08
Hi folks,
1 sb3 perfect condition.
1 Squeezebox radio ( perfect condition but I don't have the original packaging)
1duet controller

Free post within the UK. Overseas shipping at cost price ( I work for an international courier firm)
PM me if interested. Any reasonable offers considered, otherwise I will put them on ebay in 7 days time.
Thanks,
Trevor

RonM
2014-08-27, 10:22
What condition is the Controller in?

epoch1970
2014-08-27, 12:10
1 sb3 perfect condition

Is it a slimdevices or Logitech SB3?
If SD: Color scheme, old or new style remote?

gruntwolla
2014-08-28, 05:20
Duet controller in perfect condition. I actually have the Base unit to go with it if you want but I lost the power lead for it when I moved house last year so haven't used it since then

gruntwolla
2014-08-28, 05:22
The SB3 is the Logitech version. As new but no instruction manual.

gruntwolla
2014-08-28, 05:25
SB3 has the old style remote I think. I will add pics if necessary

gruntwolla
2014-08-28, 05:30
Just to clarify. Regards base unit for the controller I mean the actual Squeezebox part of the duet. Obviously you get the cradle and power lead for the controller itself as well.

RonM
2014-08-28, 12:34
Just to clarify. Regards base unit for the controller I mean the actual Squeezebox part of the duet. Obviously you get the cradle and power lead for the controller itself as well.

I'm unclear. Is the Controller on offer separately from the Receiver, or are you selling the pair (as in the Duet).

gruntwolla
2014-08-28, 13:43
I'm unclear. Is the Controller on offer separately from the Receiver, or are you selling the pair (as in the Duet).

If you want the receiver I'll send that as well at no extra cost on the understanding that there is no power lead and no guarantee. As I said I haven't used the receiver for over a year, whereas I have tested the controller and that is fine.
Trev

gb115b
2014-09-10, 06:02
If you want the receiver I'll send that as well at no extra cost on the understanding that there is no power lead and no guarantee. As I said I haven't used the receiver for over a year, whereas I have tested the controller and that is fine.
Trev

did this get sold?

my SB3 is playing up at the mo (freezing / constantly 'buffering' etc.) so am looking for a replacement