PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox Classic (v3) Wireless card and Daughterboard WANTED!!!!

mjh1
2014-05-16, 00:45
As per the title,
I need a Wireless card and Daughterboard for a Squeezebox Classic Version 3.
So, if your's is no longer a working unit or broken in some way, don't throw it away, I need some of the internals!
Thanks in advance,
Mike.

bpa
2014-05-16, 01:04
2 years ago I posted some info about compatible WLAN cards in this thread - compaitable miniPCI WLAN cards can be bought on ebay for only a few euros/dollars.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?95513-Compatible-WLAN-cards-for-SB3-Boom-Reciever-amp-Transporter

mjh1
2014-05-17, 02:05
2 years ago I posted some info about compatible WLAN cards in this thread - compaitable miniPCI WLAN cards can be bought on ebay for only a few euros/dollars.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?95513-Compatible-WLAN-cards-for-SB3-Boom-Reciever-amp-Transporter

Super!

What about the daughterboard that it fits into?

bpa
2014-05-17, 04:43
Super!

What about the daughterboard that it fits into?

Generally it is WLAN card that fails and causes player not to boot. The WLAN card is the same in SB2, SB3, Boom, SBR and Transporter.
If just WLAN is faulty, then you can remove WLAN and player will boot.

I've never seen a request for a daughterboard- mainboard and daughterboard are considered one "unit".

mjh1
2014-05-17, 15:55
Generally it is WLAN card that fails and causes player not to boot. The WLAN card is the same in SB2, SB3, Boom, SBR and Transporter.
If just WLAN is faulty, then you can remove WLAN and player will boot.

I've never seen a request for a daughterboard- mainboard and daughterboard are considered one "unit".

Yes sir,
it is without doubt a request for a daughterboard and/or wireless card, or indeed a full "unit"
Anyone?

dyson
2014-05-25, 08:38
I just started a new thread offering a squeezebox classic -- before I saw your request. I have no idea what version, but respond to me in my thread with how to check and how to contact you and we can try to work this out.