PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: a Transporter!

sand
2014-04-26, 06:25
Is it allowed to place a wanted add? If not, please remove. I'm looking for a Transporter, preferably in Sweden or NYC or Seattle and the silver model with the knob.

Apesbrain
2014-04-26, 07:04
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=logitech+transporter

ATM, there are several available including a "new" silver w/ knob in LA for $1200. If you really want one, I'd jump on that one for that price. They are rare; almost impossible to find NOS.

sand
2014-05-01, 11:45
No silver model that I can see :-( there must be used models in good condition out there.. I guess people are hanging on to theirs!

RonM
2014-05-02, 09:52
Is it allowed to place a wanted add? If not, please remove. I'm looking for a Transporter, preferably in Sweden or NYC or Seattle and the silver model with the knob.

You really want the knob? I haven't used mine once in the three or four years I've had it. I gather the versions are otherwise identical, electronically speaking.

sand
2014-05-03, 01:39
You really want the knob? I haven't used mine once in the three or four years I've had it. I gather the versions are otherwise identical, electronically speaking.

Well, silver is a must, a knob is a plus.

callesoroe
2014-05-03, 03:42
. I guess people are hanging on to theirs!

YES :) I love mine .....

garym
2014-05-03, 04:20
Well, silver is a must, a knob is a plus.

I could be wrong, but did the latest version (SE), the one without the knob, even come in any color other than black?