PDA

View Full Version : Where can one download third party plugins?

eschurr
2014-03-23, 15:37
it's been a while since i've installed a third party plugin for my Squeezebox, and I can't find where one does that anymore. is that forum no longer available?

aubuti
2014-03-23, 16:32
You don't download via the forum, you do it straight from LMS. It's easiest if you activate the "Extension Downloader" plugin that comes with LMS. Then within the LMS web interface you go to the Plugins tab under Settings.

You will probably want to activate the "Show all 3rd party plugins" tick box near the bottom of that page. Depending on which plugins you want you may also need to specify the relevant repositories in the boxes immediately below. If you don't see what you need after activating "Show all 3rd party plugins", check with the specific plugin developer about whether you need to give the repository address, and find out what it is.

eschurr
2014-03-23, 17:05
You don't download via the forum, you do it straight from LMS. It's easiest if you activate the "Extension Downloader" plugin that comes with LMS. Then within the LMS web interface you go to the Plugins tab under Settings.

You will probably want to activate the "Show all 3rd party plugins" tick box near the bottom of that page. Depending on which plugins you want you may also need to specify the relevant repositories in the boxes immediately below. If you don't see what you need after activating "Show all 3rd party plugins", check with the specific plugin developer about whether you need to give the repository address, and find out what it is.

that was helpful, thanks.