PDA

View Full Version : SB Touch For Sale in USA

induna
2014-01-03, 12:42
I have really appreciated this community over the years, especially those who have done the programing that has made the Squeezebox system so flexible, functional and reliable. I am moving to Central America and am down-sizing everything. I've decided to use a Wandboard with CS as my primary player, and so am selling my Touch (along with my main system. A pair of Maggies just won't fit in a suitcase). It is in excellent condition and comes with the PS and remote only. I think the prices on EBay are completely out of hand. The first $200 plus shipping takes it. It will be shipped from Arizona.

poohsan
2014-01-03, 13:53
I have really appreciated this community over the years, especially those who have done the programing that has made the Squeezebox system so flexible, functional and reliable. I am moving to Central America and am down-sizing everything. I've decided to use a Wandboard with CS as my primary player, and so am selling my Touch (along with my main system. A pair of Maggies just won't fit in a suitcase). It is in excellent condition and comes with the PS and remote only. I think the prices on EBay are completely out of hand. The first $200 plus shipping takes it. It will be shipped from Arizona.

ooh - tempting, maybe a backup unit, or perhaps a guest room setup. If you'll ship to an APO address (USPS) I think I'll take it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

induna
2014-01-03, 15:02
PM sent.

bigG
2014-01-03, 16:02
Hello I would like to purchase touch if still available????

induna
2014-01-05, 15:27
It has been sold.