Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pippin
    • Oct 2007

Leak, iOS 7

Let's start with something really boring....

Click image for larger version

Name:	leak1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1577090
    Last edited by pippin; 2013-12-10, 18:57.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
  • Nocko!
    • Feb 2011

Ok...
    Give us more
    Nocko !
    Mac Mini, iPad mini Retina with iPeng & iRule, Transporter digital to Accuphase DG-38, ML No 326s and so on...

Comment

• pippin
      • Oct 2007

Well, there's even already some information hidden in that screen shot
      ---
      at penguinlovesmusic.com

Comment

• CharlieG
        • Aug 2009

Leak

Originally posted by pippin
        Well, there's even already some information hidden in that screen shot
        Well, I'm assuming that's a screen shot from iPad, I see the iOS 7 type font in the lettering and the back arrow.
        Homebuilt Votexbox 2.2 (2004 Pentium4, 2.66 GHz, 2.5 GB RAM) running LMS 7.8.0
        Home Office: Wi-Fi>Touch>Coax>Peachtree Audio Nova>PSB Imagine Towers
        Den: Ethernet>Touch>Coax>Onkyo TX-SR806>Polk Speakers (2.1 for music)

Comment

• jimbobvfr400
          • Aug 2012

I'm guessing gestures for playback control?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• pippin
            • Oct 2007

Well, no. As you can see the screen saver still has three subpages and that would conflict with using gestures for playback control. It stays around on iPhone in landscape mode but that's the only place right now.
            iPeng will make massive use of gestures in other places, though, especially on iPhone.

No, the detail I mentioned here is that I finally did a long-requested feature which is to show all artists tagged for a track in the NowPlaying screen, not just the albumartist as before.
            And then there is of course some design hint for the NowPlaying screens which is admittedly barely visible here but absolutely gorgeous on some of the other NowPlaying screens
            ---
            at penguinlovesmusic.com

Comment

• CharlieG
              • Aug 2009

No, the detail I mentioned here is that I finally did a long-requested feature which is to show all artists tagged for a track in the NowPlaying screen, not just the albumartist as before.
              Wow! I can't believe I missed that...I have bothered you about this more than once in the past
              Great job!
              Last edited by CharlieG; 2013-12-05, 13:52.
              Homebuilt Votexbox 2.2 (2004 Pentium4, 2.66 GHz, 2.5 GB RAM) running LMS 7.8.0
              Home Office: Wi-Fi>Touch>Coax>Peachtree Audio Nova>PSB Imagine Towers
              Den: Ethernet>Touch>Coax>Onkyo TX-SR806>Polk Speakers (2.1 for music)

Comment

• bluegaspode
                • Jul 2009

a blurred cover in the background ... ?
                Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
                Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
                Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
                Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Comment

• pippin
                  • Oct 2007

Yep. Expert eyes
                  ---
                  at penguinlovesmusic.com

Comment

• pippin
                    • Oct 2007

So... As we had that blur thing and Now Playing, let's show a bit more of that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leak2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1556539

Edit: Ok, the first try looked like it's a bad idea to upload downscaled images with tapatalk so here's a different one.
                    Last edited by pippin; 2013-12-06, 00:05.
                    ---
                    at penguinlovesmusic.com

Comment

• mintaudio
                      • Feb 2013

That's looking very nice indeed!

Comment

• pippin
                        • Oct 2007

Thanks, that's what I'd hoped for.

However, for people who know iPeng for iPad there's of course also a functionality hint in this screen shot Actually quite a significant one.
                        ---
                        at penguinlovesmusic.com

Comment

• mps
                          • Feb 2010

Wow! You got in my most desired feature: multiple artist support. Thank you so much! I don't want to distract from this thread, but I had been holding off on making any ipeng comments just assuming it wasn't being actively worked on, so feel free to ignore if this is off-topic. One small change that would also be huge to me would be for the star rating control to allow half-stars (I find I need to set ratings from 1 to 10 instead of 1 to 5 to be at all useful). Perhaps something like JustWorks:AHSStarRating would "just work."

Comment

• pippin
                            • Oct 2007

??? iPeng has seen 15 updates (Squeezebox versions, plus 4 or so for iPeng UE) only this year, how could you think it's not being worked on??

Regarding half-star ratings; that's the feature I always forget about, sorry. It's a bit complicated with determining the scale to use and I don't use them myself. I'll try to remember it for one of the first updates.
                            ---
                            at penguinlovesmusic.com

Comment

• mps
                              • Feb 2010

??? iPeng has seen 15 updates (Squeezebox versions, plus 4 or so for iPeng UE) only this year, how could you think it's not being worked on??
                              I know, but they were not anywhere as big as this looks to be. I figured you were focusing hard on Ickstream, etc. and figured I should just be grateful for whatever we got. I clearly underestimated just how awesomely productive you are
                              Regarding half-star ratings; that's the feature I always forget about, sorry. It's a bit complicated with determining the scale to use and I don't use them myself. I'll try to remember it for one of the first updates.
                              Thanks!

Comment

Working...